Is your healthcare organization's technology & staff the best it can be?
Welcome to the Future of Healthcare IT
Better Patient Care
Welcome to the Future of Healthcare IT
Optimum Healthcare IT provides our clients with a team of highly-skilled professionals so they can focus on the business of quality patient care.
Our Best in KLAS, innovative, and proven methods allow us to focus on each client’s specific needs and offer a complete and comprehensive offering to help them achieve their care-delivery and financial goals.
Optimum Healthcare IT Joins ServiceNow Partner Program
Optimum Healthcare IT Acquires Trustpoint Solutions
University of Rhode Island Partners with Optimum CareerPath
Partnership with University of Colorado Denver for Optimum CareerPath
Selected as Epic Implementation Partner at OU Medicine
Let's Work Together!
The launch of a new electronic medical record system was a significant project for Valley Children’s Healthcare, and a pandemic, the first in more than 100 years, was also significant... the odds of major glitches in our Epic launch seemed high. The ability of Optimum to collaborate entirely virtual, providing at-the-elbow remote support to physicians, clinical and non-clinical staff, and to execute on that vision is a credit to their team and the team at Valley Children’s.
After an extensive RFP process, it was clear to our selection committee that the experience and expertise that Optimum would bring to the project best aligned with our culture and approach which clearly identified them as the partner that we wanted to help us successfully implement Epic. We see Optimum Healthcare IT as a partner who is committed to helping us meet our goals and focused on our success.
I have been involved in many go-lives over the years, but this one ran smoothly as any that I have seen. The remote training and go-live model allowed us to stay focused on the COVID-19 pandemic while Optimum ensured our go-live support ran uninterrupted.
We needed a partner that had depth & breadth in the Epic implementation space and selected Optimum... They brought hundreds of resources to bear and were flexible in terms of meeting unanticipated needs as they became known across the health system... They were clear on what they would deliver and executed on those deliverables in all respects.
We found a partner in Optimum Healthcare IT that we could trust to guide us in our decisions and be able to take full advantage of lessons learned and experiences gained through prior training and go-live projects.
Deaconess Health System chose Optimum Healthcare IT as our CareConnect go-live partner because of their history of delivering quality resources and successful projects. Optimum’s Skillmarket tool and their absolute ability to provide quality support, dispatch and monitor resources in a highly effective manner highlight why we’ll continue to partner with them for future needs.
Our partnership started with Optimum right at the beginning of our Epic implementation several years ago now, and they have not disappointed since. The Optimum team and attention to service have elevated what I now expect from an advisory, systems optimization, and managed service partner.
Optimum brought a very detailed level of experience to the Epic training program at Greenville Health System. They truly cared about the success of our training program and our go-live.
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum Healthcare IT announces that they have joined the ServiceNow Partner Program to help client realize the full value of the platform.
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum Healthcare IT announces the acquisition of Trustpoint Solutions to bolster the firm's technical services offering.
- Read Time: 3 min Optimum Healthcare IT adds The University of Rhode Island (URI) as the third Optimum CareerPath University Partner.
- Read Time: 3 min Optimum Healthcare IT announces new partnership with CU Denver to provide recent college graduates a pathway to high-paying healthcare IT jobs through the Optimum CareerPath™ apprenticeship program.
- Read Time: 3 min Optimum announces first virtual international go-live of the Epic EHR at Royal Melbourne Hospital in Victoria, Australia.
- Read Time: 2 min Change can be haphazard, reactionary, and directionless. With proper change management, it can have clear direction, process, and purpose.
- Read Time: 2 min Even though the traditional model of onsite ATE support is a tried and true model, there are benefits to virtual go-live support.
- Read Time: 3 min The pandemic forced hospitals to rethink industry standards, and now many are asking, are remote installations here to stay?
- Read Time: 5 min International Women’s Day celebrates women’s accomplishments reminds us of the women's equality challenges many still face.
- Read Time: 4 min App builds and implementations need adequate staffing, but you should also consider your staffing needs will be after implementation?
- Read Time: 2 min In partnership with The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed the first international virtual Epic go-live.
- Read Time: 2 min In partnership with Valley Children's Healthcare, Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed the first 100% virtual Epic EHR go-live.
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed multi-facility integrated EHR and technology implementation and training at Tower Health.
- Read Time: 2 min Scripps Health successfully implements the Epic Enterprise EHR system across 1,440 Sq. Miles with Optimum Healthcare IT.
- Read Time: < 1 min CDC recommendations reflect the important role of hand hygiene for preventing the transmission of pathogens in healthcare settings.
- Read Time: 2 min At the conclusion of 2019, the industry again saw a new record set for the number of health data security breaches. In total, 353 healthcare providers were breached with the most common method of breach being hacking/IT incidents.
- Read Time: 2 min Major health data breaches continued at a pace of more than one per day in Q4 2019. The number of breaches was down when compared to Q3 2019 and individuals affected was down 94%
- Read Time: < 1 min Major health data breaches continued at a pace of more than one per day in Q3 2019. Affected individuals were up over 350% from Q2.
- Read Time: < 1 min Major health data breaches continued at a pace of more than one per day in Q2 2019. Are you doing everything you can to avoid a breach?