Is your healthcare organization's technology & staff the best it can be?
Welcome to the Future of Healthcare IT
Better Patient Care
Welcome to the Future of Healthcare IT
Optimum Healthcare IT provides our clients with a team of highly-skilled professionals so they can focus on the business of quality patient care.
Our Best in KLAS, innovative, and proven methods allow us to focus on each client’s specific needs and offer a complete and comprehensive offering to help them achieve their care-delivery and financial goals.
Optimum Healthcare IT Achieves Premier Partner Status in ServiceNow Partner Program
Optimum Healthcare IT Wins 2021 CHIME Foundation Partner Award
Achieve Partners Backs Healthcare IT Provider to Launch Major Apprenticeship Program
Optimum CareerPath Partner Program Adds Robert Morris University
GOVERNANCE: Whats the Big Deal?
Optimum Healthcare IT Joins ServiceNow Partner Program
Optimum Healthcare IT Acquires Trustpoint Solutions
Selected as Epic Implementation Partner at OU Medicine
Let's Work Together!
The launch of a new electronic medical record system was a significant project for Valley Children’s Healthcare, and a pandemic, the first in more than 100 years, was also significant... the odds of major glitches in our Epic launch seemed high. The ability of Optimum to collaborate entirely virtual, providing at-the-elbow remote support to physicians, clinical and non-clinical staff, and to execute on that vision is a credit to their team and the team at Valley Children’s.
After an extensive RFP process, it was clear to our selection committee that the experience and expertise that Optimum would bring to the project best aligned with our culture and approach which clearly identified them as the partner that we wanted to help us successfully implement Epic. We see Optimum Healthcare IT as a partner who is committed to helping us meet our goals and focused on our success.
I have been involved in many go-lives over the years, but this one ran smoothly as any that I have seen. The remote training and go-live model allowed us to stay focused on the COVID-19 pandemic while Optimum ensured our go-live support ran uninterrupted.
We needed a partner that had depth & breadth in the Epic implementation space and selected Optimum... They brought hundreds of resources to bear and were flexible in terms of meeting unanticipated needs as they became known across the health system... They were clear on what they would deliver and executed on those deliverables in all respects.
We found a partner in Optimum Healthcare IT that we could trust to guide us in our decisions and be able to take full advantage of lessons learned and experiences gained through prior training and go-live projects.
Deaconess Health System chose Optimum Healthcare IT as our CareConnect go-live partner because of their history of delivering quality resources and successful projects. Optimum’s Skillmarket tool and their absolute ability to provide quality support, dispatch and monitor resources in a highly effective manner highlight why we’ll continue to partner with them for future needs.
Our partnership started with Optimum right at the beginning of our Epic implementation several years ago now, and they have not disappointed since. The Optimum team and attention to service have elevated what I now expect from an advisory, systems optimization, and managed service partner.
Optimum brought a very detailed level of experience to the Epic training program at Greenville Health System. They truly cared about the success of our training program and our go-live.
- Read Time: 3 min Optimum Healthcare IT announced it has won the 2021 College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) Foundation Partner Award.
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum Healthcare IT achieves Premier Status in the ServiceNow® Partner Program in four months since joining the program.
- Read Time: 3 min Achieve Partners’ inaugural investment in Optimum Healthcare IT aims to boost access to learn-as-you-earn initiative that prepares workers for in-demand healthcare tech jobs
- Read Time: 3 min Optimum Healthcare IT welcomes Robert Morris University (RMU) to the Optimum CareerPath Program as a University Partner.
- Read Time: 3 min Optimum Healthcare IT adds the UTSA Alumni Association as the fourth Optimum CareerPath University Partner.
- Read Time: 3 min As a Department Manager, one of your largest roles during a Go-Live is to ensure each person’s success. How exactly can you do that?
- Read Time: 4 min Talent is a smart investment for healthcare organizations. Is there a smarter way to recruit? Are there ways to change the way we hire?
- Read Time: 3 min HIMSS is hosting Global Health Equity Week to highlight the role organizations face in addressing healthcare equity among patients.
- Read Time: 2 min Healthcare mirrors our society where our personal information is online and connected. That makes healthcare a prime target for cyberattacks.
- Read Time: 2 min Having a backup strategy that is safe from malicious actors is necessary to ensure the integrity of the backup system and data.
- Read Time: 2 min In partnership with The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed the first international virtual Epic go-live.
- Read Time: 2 min In partnership with Valley Children's Healthcare, Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed the first 100% virtual Epic EHR go-live.
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed multi-facility integrated EHR and technology implementation and training at Tower Health.
- Read Time: 2 min Scripps Health successfully implements the Epic Enterprise EHR system across 1,440 Sq. Miles with Optimum Healthcare IT.
- Read Time: < 1 min Your teams are being pulled in a multitude of directions - you need a managed services partner as Healthcare IT continues to accelerate.
- Read Time: < 1 min CDC recommendations reflect the important role of hand hygiene for preventing the transmission of pathogens in healthcare settings.
- Read Time: 2 min At the conclusion of 2019, the industry again saw a new record set for the number of health data security breaches. In total, 353 healthcare providers were breached with the most common method of breach being hacking/IT incidents.
- Read Time: 2 min Major health data breaches continued at a pace of more than one per day in Q4 2019. The number of breaches was down when compared to Q3 2019 and individuals affected was down 94%
- Read Time: < 1 min Major health data breaches continued at a pace of more than one per day in Q3 2019. Affected individuals were up over 350% from Q2.
- Read Time: 2 min A robust governance framework lays the foundation for decision-making, resource allocation, and prioritization.
- Read Time: 2 min Technical implementation of an EHR is incredibly important. A solid provider training plan can make or break the long term success of the system.
- Read Time: 2 min In today’s healthcare environment, controlling cost is an essential component of the business. However, costs can’t be controlled unless they are appropriately measured & made visible to decision-makers throughout the organization. Doing so requires a modern & well-deployed ERP solution.
- Read Time: < 1 min A systematic approach to change management helps organizations adjust to expectations & skills. With the inevitability of the ever-changing healthcare industry, leaders need to overcome the barriers that result in failure.
- Read Time: 2 min Healthcare technology has become one of the primary targets of cyber-attacks. It's the responsibility of organizations to care for their patients, including their personal health information. Are you doing everything you can to protect your patients?
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum's Geoff Blanding & Kristi Lanciotti discuss the hyper-competitive talent landscape and how to transform IT teams.
- Read Time: 2 min CHIME's Russ Branzell & Optimum's Geoff Blanding discuss the partnership that's developing the next generation of healthcare IT professionals.
- Read Time: < 1 min The planning, staffing, & implementation of a Community Connect program comes with challenges as it brings new roles, processes, & tools.
- Read Time: 2 min In the same way that an EHR changes the way your staff works, a health pandemic changes the way you think about virtual EHR implementation.
- Read Time: < 1 min Now more than ever, ERP system health and having your ERP system support your needs are extremely important.