Is your healthcare organization's technology & staff the best it can be?
Welcome to the Future of Healthcare IT
Better Patient Care
Welcome to the Future of Healthcare IT
Optimum Healthcare IT provides our clients with a team of highly-skilled professionals so they can focus on the business of quality patient care.
Our Best in KLAS, innovative, and proven methods allow us to focus on each client’s specific needs and offer a complete and comprehensive offering to help them achieve their care-delivery and financial goals.
Optimum Healthcare IT Advances to an Elite Partner in the ServiceNow Partner Program
Optimum Healthcare IT Welcomes Cheryl Abbott as VP of Marketing and Communications
Optimum Healthcare IT Achieves ITSM Product Line Achievement Badge Within the ServiceNow Partner Program
Optimum Healthcare IT Welcomes Chris Mader as Chief Revenue Officer
Optimum Healthcare IT Joins TriZetto Consulting Partner Network
California State University, Dominguez Hills Joins Optimum CareerPath Partner Program
Since 2021, Optimum CareerPath has provided career pathways into healthcare to 149 graduated apprentices, of whom 42 percent are women and 67 percent are underserved minorities.
Enabling Hospital Personnel through ServiceNow’s Powerful Access Catalog
Optimum Healthcare IT Completes 200th Training & Go-Live Project
Optimum Healthcare IT Wins 2021 CHIME Foundation Partner Award
Optimum Healthcare IT Achieves Premier Partner Status in ServiceNow Partner Program
Let's Work Together!
The launch of a new electronic medical record system was a significant project for Valley Children’s Healthcare, and a pandemic, the first in more than 100 years, was also significant... the odds of major glitches in our Epic launch seemed high. The ability of Optimum to collaborate entirely virtual, providing at-the-elbow remote support to physicians, clinical and non-clinical staff, and to execute on that vision is a credit to their team and the team at Valley Children’s.
After an extensive RFP process, it was clear to our selection committee that the experience and expertise that Optimum would bring to the project best aligned with our culture and approach which clearly identified them as the partner that we wanted to help us successfully implement Epic. We see Optimum Healthcare IT as a partner who is committed to helping us meet our goals and focused on our success.
I have been involved in many go-lives over the years, but this one ran smoothly as any that I have seen. The remote training and go-live model allowed us to stay focused on the COVID-19 pandemic while Optimum ensured our go-live support ran uninterrupted.
We needed a partner that had depth & breadth in the Epic implementation space and selected Optimum... They brought hundreds of resources to bear and were flexible in terms of meeting unanticipated needs as they became known across the health system... They were clear on what they would deliver and executed on those deliverables in all respects.
We found a partner in Optimum Healthcare IT that we could trust to guide us in our decisions and be able to take full advantage of lessons learned and experiences gained through prior training and go-live projects.
Deaconess Health System chose Optimum Healthcare IT as our CareConnect go-live partner because of their history of delivering quality resources and successful projects. Optimum’s Skillmarket tool and their absolute ability to provide quality support, dispatch and monitor resources in a highly effective manner highlight why we’ll continue to partner with them for future needs.
Our partnership started with Optimum right at the beginning of our Epic implementation several years ago now, and they have not disappointed since. The Optimum team and attention to service have elevated what I now expect from an advisory, systems optimization, and managed service partner.
Optimum brought a very detailed level of experience to the Epic training program at Greenville Health System. They truly cared about the success of our training program and our go-live.
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum Healthcare IT announced today that it has achieved ServiceNow ELITE Partner status in less than 18 months.
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum Healthcare IT announced today that Cheryl Abbott has joined the company as Vice President of Marketing.
Optimum Healthcare IT Achieves ITSM Product Line Achievement Badge Within the ServiceNow Partner ProgramRead Time: 2 min Optimum Healthcare IT announced today it has been awarded the ITSM Product Line Achievement Badge within the ServiceNow Partner Program.
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum Healthcare IT announced today that Chris Mader joined the Optimum executive leadership team as Chief Revenue Officer (CRO).
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum Healthcare IT has joined the TriZetto Consulting Partner Network allowing it to provide multiple services to health plans.
- Read Time: 3 min Many are excited to enjoy time with family and friends, but time off during the holidays can benefit us as professionals as well.
- Read Time: 2 min Understanding who is best to serve as a Super User might not be so obvious. How can you get the most out of this essential training role?
- Read Time: 3 min Selecting a managed services training support partner is a significant decision. Here are five things you can expect.
- Read Time: 5 min Brian Symonds and his team are focused on relationships and doing what’s right for our clients, their systems, and, ultimately, patients.
- Read Time: 3 min It’s up to your health system to navigate the burden of choice and to connect those pieces for the most optimal patient care journey.
- Read Time: 3 min Optimum created a ServiceNow Portal catalog that featured a single-entry point and built-in automation for an Academic Medical Center in NY.
- Read Time: 2 min PeaceHealth realizes a significant reduction in overall incoming errors and costs with Optimum Healthcare IT's Optimum ApplicationCare Service.
- Read Time: 2 min Clearsense utilizes the Optimum CareerPath program to custom source entry-level talent and have them trained on their proprietary platform.
- Read Time: 2 min In partnership with The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed the first international virtual Epic go-live.
- Read Time: < 1 min Your teams are being pulled in a multitude of directions - you need a managed services partner as Healthcare IT continues to accelerate.
- Read Time: < 1 min CDC recommendations reflect the important role of hand hygiene for preventing the transmission of pathogens in healthcare settings.
- Read Time: 2 min At the conclusion of 2019, the industry again saw a new record set for the number of health data security breaches. In total, 353 healthcare providers were breached with the most common method of breach being hacking/IT incidents.
- Read Time: 2 min Major health data breaches continued at a pace of more than one per day in Q4 2019. The number of breaches was down when compared to Q3 2019 and individuals affected was down 94%
- Read Time: < 1 min Major health data breaches continued at a pace of more than one per day in Q3 2019. Affected individuals were up over 350% from Q2.
- Read Time: 2 min A robust governance framework lays the foundation for decision-making, resource allocation, and prioritization.
- Read Time: 2 min Technical implementation of an EHR is incredibly important. A solid provider training plan can make or break the long term success of the system.
- Read Time: 2 min In today’s healthcare environment, controlling cost is an essential component of the business. However, costs can’t be controlled unless they are appropriately measured & made visible to decision-makers throughout the organization. Doing so requires a modern & well-deployed ERP solution.
- Read Time: < 1 min A systematic approach to change management helps organizations adjust to expectations & skills. With the inevitability of the ever-changing healthcare industry, leaders need to overcome the barriers that result in failure.
- Read Time: 2 min Healthcare technology has become one of the primary targets of cyber-attacks. It's the responsibility of organizations to care for their patients, including their personal health information. Are you doing everything you can to protect your patients?
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum's Seth Fogie discusses what a Virtual CISO is and whether hiring one might be right for your healthcare organization.
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum's Kristi Lanciotti & Robert Elliott discuss what you need to know when preparing for a managed services partnership.
- Read Time: 2 min Optimum's Geoff Blanding & Kristi Lanciotti discuss the hyper-competitive talent landscape and how to transform IT teams.
- Read Time: 2 min CHIME's Russ Branzell & Optimum's Geoff Blanding discuss the partnership that's developing the next generation of healthcare IT professionals.
- Read Time: < 1 min The planning, staffing, & implementation of a Community Connect program comes with challenges as it brings new roles, processes, & tools.