Thought Leaders Today.
Optimum Healthcare IT believes that knowledge is power. Our Insights - thought leadership blogs, white papers, case studies, and infographics - are designed to share analysis on trends, tips, and best practices in healthcare IT as well as healthcare IT news.
Our experts understand the nuances of healthcare IT. We hope you find this content useful for your technology initiatives and if there are any topics you wish to learn more about, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- October 19, 2021Healthcare mirrors our society where our personal information is online and connected. That makes healthcare a prime target for cyberattacks.
- October 13, 2021Having a backup strategy that is safe from malicious actors is necessary to ensure the integrity of the backup system and data.
- October 6, 2021As we enter Cybersecurity Awareness Month, Optimum shares some key elements to make our clients successful from cyber threats.
- October 21, 2020In partnership with The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed the first international virtual Epic go-live.
- June 11, 2020In partnership with Valley Children's Healthcare, Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed the first 100% virtual Epic EHR go-live.
- May 12, 2021A robust governance framework lays the foundation for decision-making, resource allocation, and prioritization.
- May 13, 2020Technical implementation of an EHR is incredibly important. A solid provider training plan can make or break the long term success of the system.
- October 24, 2019In today’s healthcare environment, controlling cost is an essential component of the business. However, costs can’t be controlled unless they are appropriately measured & made visible to decision-makers throughout the organization. Doing so requires a modern & well-deployed ERP solution.
- March 26, 2020CDC recommendations reflect the important role of hand hygiene for preventing the transmission of pathogens in healthcare settings.
- February 4, 2020At the conclusion of 2019, the industry again saw a new record set for the number of health data security breaches. In total, 353 healthcare providers were breached with the most common method of breach being hacking/IT incidents.
- January 14, 2020Major health data breaches continued at a pace of more than one per day in Q4 2019. The number of breaches was down when compared to Q3 2019 and individuals affected was down 94%