Thought Leaders Today.
Optimum Healthcare IT believes that knowledge is power. Our Insights - thought leadership blogs, white papers, case studies, and infographics - are designed to share analysis on trends, tips, and best practices in healthcare IT as well as healthcare IT news.
Our experts understand the nuances of healthcare IT. We hope you find this content useful for your technology initiatives and if there are any topics you wish to learn more about, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- January 26, 2022Defining SMART Goals for your Super User program will greatly increase the likelihood that your team is ready for productive Go-Live support.
- January 11, 2022EHR implementations require commitment and training throughout an organization. What if there was a new approach to ongoing EHR Training?
- January 5, 2022Each year, Optimum Healthcare IT publishes content across many areas of our business. Here are the top 5 posts from 2021.
- December 14, 2021Clearsense utilizes the Optimum CareerPath program to custom source entry-level talent and have them trained on their proprietary platform.
- October 21, 2020In partnership with The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed the first international virtual Epic go-live.
- May 12, 2021A robust governance framework lays the foundation for decision-making, resource allocation, and prioritization.
- May 13, 2020Technical implementation of an EHR is incredibly important. A solid provider training plan can make or break the long term success of the system.
- October 24, 2019In today’s healthcare environment, controlling cost is an essential component of the business. However, costs can’t be controlled unless they are appropriately measured & made visible to decision-makers throughout the organization. Doing so requires a modern & well-deployed ERP solution.
- November 17, 2021Your teams are being pulled in a multitude of directions - you need a managed services partner as Healthcare IT continues to accelerate.
- March 26, 2020CDC recommendations reflect the important role of hand hygiene for preventing the transmission of pathogens in healthcare settings.
- February 4, 2020At the conclusion of 2019, the industry again saw a new record set for the number of health data security breaches. In total, 353 healthcare providers were breached with the most common method of breach being hacking/IT incidents.