Thought Leaders Today.
Optimum Healthcare IT believes that knowledge is power. Our Insights - thought leadership blogs, white papers, case studies, and infographics - are designed to share analysis on trends, tips, and best practices in healthcare IT as well as healthcare IT news.
Our experts understand the nuances of healthcare IT. We hope you find this content useful for your technology initiatives and if there are any topics you wish to learn more about, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- April 22, 2021Read Time: 2 min Change can be haphazard, reactionary, and directionless. With proper change management, it can have clear direction, process, and purpose.
- April 15, 2021Read Time: 2 min Even though the traditional model of onsite ATE support is a tried and true model, there are benefits to virtual go-live support.
- March 23, 2021Read Time: 3 min The pandemic forced hospitals to rethink industry standards, and now many are asking, are remote installations here to stay?
- October 21, 2020Read Time: 2 min In partnership with The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed the first international virtual Epic go-live.
- June 11, 2020Read Time: 2 min In partnership with Valley Children's Healthcare, Optimum Healthcare IT successfully completed the first 100% virtual Epic EHR go-live.
- May 13, 2020Read Time: 2 min Technical implementation of an EHR is incredibly important. A solid provider training plan can make or break the long term success of the system.
- October 24, 2019Read Time: 2 min In today’s healthcare environment, controlling cost is an essential component of the business. However, costs can’t be controlled unless they are appropriately measured & made visible to decision-makers throughout the organization. Doing so requires a modern & well-deployed ERP solution.
- July 17, 2018Read Time: < 1 min A systematic approach to change management helps organizations adjust to expectations & skills. With the inevitability of the ever-changing healthcare industry, leaders need to overcome the barriers that result in failure.
- March 26, 2020Read Time: < 1 min CDC recommendations reflect the important role of hand hygiene for preventing the transmission of pathogens in healthcare settings.
- February 4, 2020Read Time: 2 min At the conclusion of 2019, the industry again saw a new record set for the number of health data security breaches. In total, 353 healthcare providers were breached with the most common method of breach being hacking/IT incidents.
- January 14, 2020Read Time: 2 min Major health data breaches continued at a pace of more than one per day in Q4 2019. The number of breaches was down when compared to Q3 2019 and individuals affected was down 94%